Beautiful life

This is it! My first post =) Enjoy guys!


Welcome to the real world. Where you will be judged on what you wear, what you look like, how you act, and your imperfections.

I'm just ordinary girl with xtraordinary things, with special ability and talents. Those are given from my Lord and i'm proud of that.

How beautiful this life! This is all happening just because of God's love. He owns all things we have. He is the one who plans everything what will happen tomorrow and in the future. 

God knows you better than you know yourself and... He still loves you.


He always tries to give us the best, but sometimes we don't realize and ignore it. There is no such thing as impossible for Him. He could give you things what you want if He lets you.

Remember that "impossible" is one of God's favorite words :)

I think that's enough for the beginner like me. I'll tell some more interesting things in the next post. Don't forget to pray to God for your life!


Comments

Popular Posts