My Pageviews

Are you one of my loyal readers?
You must have read all my posts, from the beginning until the last one.
That's great! I really appreciate it :)

I know i'm just a 16-year-old-girl who is interested in writing and still unprofessional blogger, and all i do is just writing what's on my mind (even though some of my posts are not original by me, but from other sources) in my free time.

Before i write the new post, i check the statistic of my blog's pageviews as always. The statistic always surprises me because there are hundreds people around the world read and check my posts. 

Here's the proof.. Check this out!


I say to myself: WHAT THE HELL DID I POST? DO THEY UNDERSTAND ME?

I mean, I'm just a beginner and my English still has many things to be improved! 
Of course, they understand what's written in my posts.

Wow, huh?
Yeah, i know. 

But this is no big deal. 
Let this motivates me to always keep my writing up, especially in this lovely blog.
Wish me luck! (y)

Bye bye, my lovely readers... <3
Wait for the next post!


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts