My Top 20 Favorite Running Man Episodes

Running Man is my favorite (probably our) Korean variety show which has been airing since July 11, 2010. Yep, last monday they have just celebreated their 6th year anniversary. Chukhahae!
The first time I watched this show was on 2015. Yeah I'm just a one-year fan. Even though I didn't watch the first year's episodes, but I'm proud to be a running man addict. Since then, I never miss to watch it every week. I also re-watch the episodes from the beginning.
This show has been one of the most successful variety show in South Korea. No doubt! The 7 members never fail to make us laugh, laugh, and laugh.

The cast members, Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Haha, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo have a witty sense of humor, a fierce sense of competition, and a great relationship with each other. Added to this mixture are amazing guests almost every episode and new games that still keep us entertained after 307 episodes!


For most fans, it would be impossible to choose the absolute best episode ever because they are all super funny and entertaining. In addition, you might like some episodes more than others if your favorite cast member happens to be the “star” of that episode.
After choosing and deciding, I present to you my top 20 favorite RM episodes [UPDATED] (in no particular order)! Probably not the funniest but it left a big meaning for me.
*Ps: I only post the previews not full episodes.


Episode 38: Yoomes Bond


Episode 60: True Gary Show


Episode 74: Super Powers


Episode 130: Reincarnation


Episode 140: Virus


Episode 147: Flower Boy Athletic Competition


Episode 155: Ghost Sisters


Episode 162: Idols Race


Episode 163: Stealing Princess Ji Hyo's Heart


Episode 174: Solve The Number


Episode 195: I Am MC Yoo


Episode 214: R-Pop Star Race


Episode 225: Spy Brothers


Episode 231: Yoomes Bond and Kwang Buram


Episode 254: Game World


Episode 267: Five Years Like A Family


Episode 277: Zombies War


Episode 280: SNS Comment Race


Episode 292: Be The Unluckiest


Episode 300-301: 7 VS 300


Although it’s impossible to choose the absolute best episodes, these are a few that fans love. For example? Episode 74: Super Powers, Episode 127: Year of Snake, Episode 188-189: Adventure in Australia, Episode 214: R-Pop Star Race.
Despite their betrayals, lies, and determination to eliminate each other, the love and friendship between each member is evident after all these years of filming together. Their camaraderie and sense of humor is what really makes this show so great.


Running Man 7012

Source: Youtube
~Nad's

Comments

  1. Thanks for this lovely post.... I'm an avid fan of RM and I really like how much love and sincerity you have poured in in making this post... Fighting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving your time to read this post. I hope it can help you to watch the old RM episodes. Fighting!

      Delete
  2. A good post. Well made research! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely person,
    Thank you for this list.
    I am thoroughly tempted to read all other posts on lovely world's page

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely anonymous!
      Thank you for spending your time to read this and other posts in my blog. I hope my posts can be a blessing for you :)
      GBU.

      Delete
  4. Heyyyy i wonder which nadya is this.. and it turns out someone i know lol i came here because i wanted to watch some RM episodes and need some recommendation 😅 you helped mee!! Thanks for thiss!! I miss youu♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisaaa... I'm shocked you can find my blog and guess that it's me! Thank you if this post gives you good recommendation. Hehehe:D
      Ps: jangan rindu, itu berat. biar aku aja nis♡

      Delete
  5. Sawda Capital Finance provides affordable loans that align and suit your
    current financial situation.

    We provide various types of loans, Personal Loans, Debt Consolidation
    Loans, Car Finance, Agricultural Loans, Home Loans, Business Loans.

    Send us a reply and we will provide you with our loan application
    requirements with minimum criteria that meet most credit providers
    approval.

    Email: sawda.finance@gmail.com
    Phone: +918415036110
    WhatsApp: +918415036110

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'll be glad if you'd like to share your comment and suggestion. God bless.

Popular Posts