Dear, December

Holla everyone! How are you doing? I hope you're all fine as I am.

The reason that makes me glad because we have entered the last month of this year. In my opinion December is the best and funnest month every year. Maybe you guys feel the same way too.
Top seven things that extremely make me happy in December:

  1. I've just finished my final exams!! Yeah, it feels really great after I've done the last exam this morning. It started on December 1 and today is the last day. Thank You God for all your blessings during the exams. I hope the results will not disappoint me.
  2. There is a good news. I'm going to have a camping! Well, this is the first time since I am at senior high school. So, it's gonna be fun to live at school for two days with my friends.. Anyway, the event is gonna be held on December 10. Yep, this Wednesday! I have to prepare everything soon.
  3. Christmas is nearly come!! I can't wait obviously :) Especially the choir group I've joined since 2013 will sing the beautiful Christmas song in Youth Ministry at my church. We're gonna sing on December 20...
  4. Four days after that, we all are going to celebrate the Christmas eve. The most wonderful thing I love in Christmas eve is when we turn off the lights and let the candles lighten the room as we sing Holy Night. I really feel His presence in my heart O:)
  5. The next day, we will go to church again and meet everybody cheerfully. Because God so loved the world that He gave His only be gotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall never die but have everlasting life.. We will go to our family's house and celebrate together.
  6. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING REALLY SOON!!! You've already known when my birthday is, haven't you?
  7. The last one, all of you will celebrate too. WELCOMING THE NEW YEAR! Yes, that's what people around the world do. Nothing can compare how it feels to gather around with people we love to spend the last hours in 2014 and start the first hours in 2015.

Now I'm writing the post and preparing the Christmas tree... :D How about you?
Hope you guys enjoy your holiday...  Praise and give thanks to the Lord for everything you've been through all this year.

Bye <3
xoxo,

Nadya

Comments

Popular Posts