Holiday before Mid-term test

My school has given and will give so much holidays to their students, at least in this 6 months-time. It is all because of the 12th grade who will face the National Examination aka Ujian Nasional (UN) in April. They have to prepare themselves in doing the pre-National Examinations before the day of UN is held.

I had a long holiday for about a week because the 12th grade have to do Try Outs silently without any disturbing.

In one week, all i did is woke up late, surfed the internet, and watched dramas of course.. :D Sometimes i took a bath once a day. hehee

Talking about dramas, especially Korean dramas i love them because of the story, the actors and actresses, and even I'm just interested with the title. The popular K-dramas such as The Heirs, Pinocchio, Emergency Couple, My Love From The Star, Playful Kiss, You're Beautiful, Boys Before Flowers, The Innocent Man, and My Lovely Girl are my favorite.

Some of them has aired in our national station TV. The drama You're Beautiful starred Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk, and Jung Yong Hwa has aired every Monday to Friday at 2 pm since February and ended in March 11. I was so curious what would be the next drama to be aired. 

So the next one is Naughty Kiss aka Playful Kiss. It aired since March 12 at 2 pm every Monday to Friday. Starred Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, this drama tells a cute and lovely story between the main characters. Even though I have watched it before but i can't stand to not watch it again. Especially it has a very happy ending to all the characters. That's why I love it <3

There is Full House, another drama which is aired at 3 pm exactly after Naughty Kiss. I don't really like it and I've never watched it. I think this drama which is starred by Rain is sooo old... So I'm not interested at all!

Before the three dramas above, there were some dramas has been aired first. And I have watched all of them. They are My Love From The Star aka You Who Came From The Star, The Heirs, Emergency Couple, and Boys Before Flowers.

If you ask me: "Do you get bored to watch the same drama over and over again?"
My answer would be: "NO. I never get bored. Even though it's been 10 times i will never get bored."
Ha ha ha


Back to my life ...
After the holiday, I have to study for the mid-term test which was held on 16-20 March. I have to do the test which was divided into three subjects per day.

Fuuh! I've done it as good as I possibly can. The test was just a multiple questions which has 25 questions, except Maths, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry only got 20 questions. So it would be much easier than when I was on junior high school.

After mid- term test, we go to school and study as usual. Now I'm still waiting for the result which will be given on April 2. I hope for the best score that God will give to me. How smart or strong or good you are, if God doesn't like your attitude and thinks that you can do it yourself, He will not give what you ask.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)

~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts