5 Sweet K-drama Themed Cakes

Every K-drama fan needs the perfect K-drama themed birthday cake! Luckily, Korea is already way ahead of you! From Heirs to Secret Garden, these delicious-looking K-drama themed cakes are perfect for every K-drama super fan!
Check out the 5 cakes below and try not to get too excited over how awesome they are! These are definitely on the top of my wish list for my birthday!

1. Rooftop Prince
This is such an amazingly well thought out cake! All the characters are represented perfectly. And I love the addition of the rooster weather vanes!

2. My Love From Another Star
This was definitely one of my favorite kisses from My Love From Another Star! I'm definitely glad this moment was immortalized in cake form.

3. Heirs
You know what? This is my personal favorite <3 Look how adorable Kim Tan and Eun Sang look! I seriously love how perfect and detailed Kim Tan's blue jacket is. I suspect that the artist who made this cake is actually a  big fan of this drama. Hmm... :o

4. Secret Garden
This is another really well-thought-out cake. Kim Joo Won's expression is priceless, and I love the way the cake artist has a little Woo Young lounging in the front!

5. You're Beautiful
No doubt for this cute and amazing cake! This You're Beautiful cake features the drama's band A.N.Jell! I Will Promise You will love this cake! (Get it?)
What came first to your mind when you saw this too-cute-to-eat-just-want-to-keep-it cakes? 
Omo!! Seriously, somebody, please buy me all those adorable cakes! Ani. Buy me at least one of them, I'll give you ... uhm you'll never want to know. Buy first, I'll tell you later.
So, which of these amazing cakes is your favorite? If you could get a cake featuring one drama, which would you choose? I'll be glad to see your comments!

Source: DramaFever

Comments

Popular Posts