D-15 Christmas



Christmas is just 15 days to go...! I've been excited since the first day of December! Oh, you too? Great :D
Have you set up your own Christmas tree at your home? Well, me.. I'm going to set it up this evening!

Christmas will be more cheerful if you and your friends or family sing Christmas songs! There are soooo many Christmas songs that you can listen to. 
Although it's not Christmas yet, but I'm sharing you some recently-released-Christmas songs that will give you a magical and warm feeling.. Plus, I added some versions of the songs.
  • Kurt Hugo Schneider ft. Chase Holfelder - All I Want For Christmas
 
  • Megan Nicole - All I Want For Christmas
 
  • Fifth Harmony - All I Want For Christmas

  • Girls' Generation - All I Want For Christmas
 
  • Tiffany Alvord - All I Want For Christmas
 
  • Glee Cast - All I Want For Christmas
 
  •  Michael Buble - All I Want For Christmas
 
  •  Against The Current - All I Want For Christmas
  
  • Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

  •  Andrea Bocelli - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
 
  • Jimmy Fallon, One Direction, and The Roots - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
 
  •  Justin Bieber - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
 
  •  Sam Smith - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
 
  • Kelly Clarkson - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

  • Megan Nicole - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

  •  Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
 
  • SM Town - Santa You Are The One
 
  •  JYP Nation - This Christmas
 
  • Cube Artists - Christmas Song
  
  •  EXO - Christmas Day
 
  •  Girls' Generation TTS - Dear Santa
 
 
I don't own any of the videos. It all belongs to Youtube and the credits. 
Hope it helps you to find and download the Christmas songs to be added to your playlist during this month :)
Did I miss some songs that you really love? Share your thought in the comment box!
 
And... I'm already and always blessed with everything that God has given to me. His coming to the world gives very big impact for us.

God bless


~Nad's 

Comments

Popular Posts