"We Are All In This Together" After 10 Years

Do you still remember this talented people?

Yes, I do, because they are the ones who made my elementary-times full of fun with their music!
Damn! I feel old.


Do you miss the "new-year's-eve-party" moment, the spring musical, or "get'cha head in the game"?


Don't worry! Because you're not the only one who get the feeling, I feel the same way too :)
I miss them all 100 times!
I just can't get the movie out of my head although it's been a long time. I even have some of their songs in my mobile..


But,,, here is the very big news for you, HSM lovers...

The stars of High School Musical are (mostly) all in this together 10 years later.
The original cast of the Disney Channel smash hit are celebrating the 10 year (!!) anniversary of the first High School Musical movie, and they're doing it all on camera for YOU.

Feels like the start of something new. (Photo: Disney Channel)

Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu and Lucas Grabeel reunited in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 17, 2016 to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the global sensation beloved by an entire generation of kids, tweens and parents. The eternally youthful cast headed back to high school for a special telecast of the movie, which aired on Wednesday.



Sadly, the lead star Zac Efron (and our first TV movie crush ^^) wasn't able to join his fellow stars for the telecast, though he appeared in a pre-taped message for the fans.

 
The other cast members had plenty of love for the fans and each other as well, gleefully reminiscing about filming the first movie with director Kenny Ortega, and tweeting and posting their excitement about the telecast. You can check their official accounts on social medias.

 
The video also gives a tiny snippet of the juicy deets of the filming of the original movie, as well as cringe-worthy song puns courtesy of Grabeel. Come on, Lucas, get your head in the game!
The special aired on Jan. 20 at 8 p.m. ET on Disney Channel.

 This reunion really cheered me up. I knew the news for the first time when I saw Vanessa's photo on Instagram (@VanessaHudgens). It really shocked me out hehe..
All the best hope for their upcoming activities. Deeply, I hope that their friendship will be forever. I hope they are really all in this together. (y)


Let's flashback for a while :D




~Nad's 
Source: usatoday 

Comments

Popular Posts