Park Shin Hye Finally Graduates


First of all, let me sing happy birthday.. Happy birthday Park Shin Hye! Ya, Park Shin Hye is always beautiful and lovely since 26 years ago.
The first time I knew her was when I watched popular Korean drama "The Heirs". Then I was curious about herself. I browsed about her in the internet and found out that she has been an actress since she was a young girl. Wow, right? I decided to watch her old dramas and I realized what makes me like about her is her smile and warm heart. After that, I fell in love with her characters on dramas and her personality in real life.


On February 15, I was surprised when I read the news that Park Shin Hye just graduated from her college, Chung An University. She has been balancing her schoolwork with her busy work schedule for the past eight years. She started college in 2008 and is now graduating with a degree from the Film Studies department. Congratulations eonni.. <3

What made me more surprised is Girls’ Generation members Yuri and Sooyoung also graduated with her! Yuri and Sooyoung are also graduating with the same degree, Yuri having started in 2009 and Sooyoung in 2010. By the way, these three gorgeous girls received a special award for being celebrity ambassadors for the school. They even sat together during the commencement ceremony, taking cute selcas in their graduation gowns.

Check out their graduation photos below!

 

 

 

 

 


Oh my... how cute they are! Congratulations to Park Shin Hye, Yuri, and Sooyoung! You girls have proved that being famous is not enough without education and achievements.


Credit as tagged.
Adopted from many sources

Comments

Popular Posts