D-28 Holiday

Heloow guyss... How are you doing this month? I am fine and tired and also can't wait for holiday!! Yes, in 28 days I will have a long holiday for my first semester in the university. Ohh i can't wait any longer, but there are still many assignments that must be done.

Yaah.. it is hard and as my seniors said to me that the first semester is much easier than the semester where they are now. "First semester is 'a honeymoon'", they said. Oh come on! If first semester that I have been going through is 'a honeymoon', then what word will describe next semesters? Well, yeah.. I don't need to know the answer anyway.

Today, I feel so free. Free like, I watched drama, the newest drama Legend of The Blue Sea episode 1. Yeah I could finally see Lee Min Ho in a drama after 3 years.. Oh he is still great in acting, even he's more handsome! After that, I watched movie, a horror movie Ouija: Origin of Evil. I pushed myself to watch this movie and of course I set the volume down. I also had a nap at 4.00 pm. Before that, I read novel, Target Terakhir, the last book of Omen series. Yaa although it can only happen for this day, I am so grateful. I could do what I wanted to do in my bedroom at dorm and it really gave me great refreshment for my mind and my body.

Thank You, Lord for this full free day.. I hope that I can be more cheerful to finish my assignments for the rest of this month. I hope I can give my best because I don't wanna make You and my family disappointed. I believe you're always beside me.

Gbu :) See you on holiday...


~Nad's

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'll be glad if you'd like to share your comment and suggestion. God bless.

Popular Posts