My Caleidoscope of 2016 and A New Level of 2017

Happy new year everybody!!! I hoped I could write the first post on the first day of the new year, but... yeahh there were stuff to be done. By the way, thank you so much for your visit to this blog, thank you for reading some of my posts. I really appreciate it :) I hope I still can keep writing along this year.

Time goes fast. On the last day of 2016, I kept thinking about what I have been through this whole year and I realized there were many unforgettable things happened in my life. Oh, God! I just can't believe that a year has gone by. I also can't believe that I would be the person that I am today.


Those unforgettable things started on the first day of 2016, we, my big family celebrated the new year at my grandpa's house. It was fun and yeahh it was the last time I celebrated new year with my grandpa because in June 2016, he passed away. I was shocked because all I know everytime I met him he always looks healthy and never got sick. Well, we never know God's plan.

Old days of senior high school become good memories. I still remember the days when I prepared myself for high school graduation. I still remember the days when I studied hard to prepare for final exam and national exam (UN). I still remember the days after UN ends when I had a very long holiday. I still remember the days when I had to wake up early and went to school by public transportation. I still remember the days when I went home almost in the evening because of traffic jam and it was raining. I still remember the days when I still watched TV even though I had a homework or a test tomorrow. Hahaha... Now all I can do is smiling at myself and say that high school was so fun.

Besides that, in June 2016 I joined a summer camp from my church which took place in Semarang for about one week. Until now, I felt one week was not enough for me and for all the participants because there were many people left who I don't know. But I have to confess that I learned a lot after the camp ended. I felt so blessed that I could join it.

 My discussion team

A month later, in July 2016, there was an event from the summer camp I joined which was called Balapan Luar Biasa Jakarta. Of course, I joined it! Just like its name, it was really an amazing race where we were divided into teams and ran around Jakarta to finish the missions. Yeaah totally fun! The last spot took place in Monas where the winners were announced. I didn't mind who the winners were, I was just thankful to be able to finish the race with my team and could feel this kind of experience.

At Museum Bank Indonesia

I still remember the days when I pray for my scholarship result from UPH. I still remember the days when I didn't know what to do if I didn't get the scholarship. I still remember on August 7, I came to my campus dormitory for the first time and... it was so sad for me and for my family because I wouldn't be able to see them as much as I used to see. I joined the new student orientation and I was introduced many new things about dormitory and college life by the seniors. Sooner than I expected, I became feeling comfortable in dormitory and in the college. I felt so blessed once again.

 My mentoring group

Fuhh, if I take a look back to those days, never crossed in my mind that I would be the way I am today. Soo many distractions and sweet memories happened last year. All i can say is I am not lucky to be here today but because I am blessed of Him. Only Him who was beside me walking through those days. Thank You very much, Jesus for all your blessings and love and mercy. I will keep walking and holding Your hands this year. You are my Guide when I lost. You are the light when I can't see in dark. You lift my head when I'm weak.


I wish you the best in this new year.. A new level of 2017 is in front of our eyes. I will face the second semester of college. Yep, another thing that I can be thankful for is I have gone through the first semester in university and earned a good grade. Thanks again God! I believe there will be more challenges this year and it won't be easy to get through. Keep strong, keep healthy, keep giving thanks, and keep leaning on Jesus!

God bless <3


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts