Strength for Today, Bright Hope for Tomorrow

My last post was about my second practicum. Where have I been this whole month? Well, I got stuff to do. Anyway, I miss the students so much... I sometimes look at their photos and it brings me back to the days when I taught them in class. Well, I hope someday I can see them again if God allows me. Well, after the second practicum, I had to submit the portfolio as the report of the practicum. Then, the trials come one by one.

I had to finish my term paper as the final assignment as one of the requirements to graduate. With the strength and wisdom from God, I could finish it in just 3 weeks. Many things that I struggled with. Many things that I was confused about. On the other side, many helps and supports come to me from my friends, my roommates, and especially my family. 

In the middle of the working of the term paper, we also had an interview for our reciprocation. It was on September 16, 2019. I was extremely nervous. I keep praying to God until I passed the interview. I was thankful that I could talk and answer the questions well. For the reciprocation, I surrender all to God. I told the interviewers about the place that I want, but still, let God decide in the end.

Not so long after submitting the term paper, announcement about the term paper defense came out. I (again) am extremely nervous and excited at the same time. It actually has started today. There were 5 of my classmates that have passed their term paper defense. I am glad and thankful to hear the news and see their happy faces after coming out of the defense room. My term paper defense will be on October 23, 2019. my heart has been racing fast since this morning I saw my friends who had their defense. All I can do now is preparing myself and everything. I also ask for God's wisdom and strength, of course.

There is one song that I remember when I am in this pace of life. This is one of my favorites. The lyrics just touched my heart and strengthens me to face the trials.


Great is Thy faithfulness
O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee

Thou changest not
Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been
Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see

And all I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord unto me

Pardon for sin
And a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide

Strength for today
and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord every morning new mercies I see

And all I have needed Thy hands hath
provided
Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord unto me


I like the second verse that says "Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow". It really gives me strength and hope that I can do this. I can face this. I can pass this. God is the one who gives me strength for today. He is also the one who gives hope for me to face tomorrow. God is with me and you. Even though it seems that He doesn't care about us, what happens truly is He never leaves us. This is also applied in my case. I may not know what will happen in the next day. What I know is I am strengthened for whatever happens today and I put my hope in Him to face tomorrow, especially my defense day.

This is me and my classmates, one day before the interview day.


Just like what is written on the building, "With God all things are possible" That is our belief. Fyi, this building is the most favorite spot to take pictures for almost all events (especially for UPH students).
I hope to write soon about me passing the term paper defense in the next post.
See you guys! God bless.


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts