Let's Sing Along with Disney Artists

Are you a fan of the hit movie High School Musical?
Still cannot move on from the movie?
You miss the cast and the songs?
Good news for you.. 
HSM cast has reunited in this short-yet-give-some-flashback video where they sing the song all we must know! 
Yes, We're All in This Together!


Well, I know you realize that there is someone absent here.. Yeah, the Wildcats captain, Troy Bolton aka Zac Efron! After I did some browsing in the internet, some said that he actually had agreed to join the video, but there was something with his internet connection that he unfortunately can only appear in the introduction video. Some say that it is because of his busy schedule. Hmm what do you think guys? For me, I don't even know which one is the right reason. But I am glad enough to see the cast get reunited singing our favorite song :)


Besides that, other Disney artists do the similar thing, namely Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, and more. You can enjoy the video and sing along!

Ariana Grande - I Won't Say I'm in Love

Beyonce -When You Wish Upon A Star

Christina Aguilera - Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Josh Gad and friends - Gaston

Tory Kelly - Colors of the Wind

Little Big Town - A Spoonful Sugar

Darren Criss - I Wanna Be Like You

Josh Groban - You've Got A Friend in Me

Michael Buble and Demi Lovato - A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go

That's all I think. All videos belong to the channels who upload it.
Enjoy and sing along as you are all staying at home!
Stay safe and healthy!


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts