Until We Meet Again



10th of June, 2020 was planned to be a big day
An unforgettable, a kairos day
It was supposed to be my graduation day
The day where I can finally say "Yeay! Hooray!"

Well, it does not happen as supposed to be
In fact, I have to stay at home and let it be
I am sad and kinda desperating lately
Have been longing to reach that day obviously

Even so, I am totally grateful and glad
Me and my friends have done so great
All kinds of condition, yes we have been through that
Our hard work and togetherness, I appreciate

On the other hand, I must leave the dormitory for sure
The place where i feel safe and secure
Every moment and sharing, nothing can measure
How much I have learned that becomes my cure

What makes this year's farewell is different than ever
No hand-shaking, hugging for the first time ever
Gonna miss them all sooner or later
Reminds me that we're all in this together

However, I know this is not the end
It is a new chapter of life to begin
Of course, I am sure we will meet again
Let's cheer each other until then

Image: Unsplash


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts