Creamy Cheesy Cupcake


Do you love cupcakes?

What kind of cupcake do you like? Brownies cupcakes? Strawberry cupcakes? Matcha cupcakes? Well, I suppose to say everyone loves to eat cupcakes in their own way.

I love cupcakes too. Just like the title of this post, I love the creamy cheesy cupcake. I must admit that it is not my only favorite because I also love the other flavors. In other words, I love cupcake. The portion is not too much that we can eat it in two or three bites (if we have pretty big mouth). The size is fit on our hand that we can just take it easily from the plates provided. The taste is obviously sweet and rich. Yeah, those are what makes cupcakes a delicious dessert.

After 6 months of hiatus, I decided to update my blog again. I have grown become a more mature person with a lot of thoughts that I can't always share it to others in person. Therefore, I'd like to pour my thoughts into writing, and I think this is the best media for it.

When I said I want to update my blog, it means I also changed the address and the name of this blog. By choosing the name "Creamy Cheesy Cupcake" I want to make my blog be more recognizable for my friends, colleagues, and people in other parts of this world with a very simple name. People may take it as a joke, but I am sure they will be curious to what they can find in this blog. In addition, the word "cupcake" illustrates the story in every post that I'm going to share ahead. The word "cheesy" refers to the feeling or mood that I get everytime I write. Sometimes I feel my writing is like a cheesy piece of sh*t. But I still like it and enjoy it. I love the fact that my writing skills have improved since I started this blog. Then I appreciate the progress I have made which is all started with a cheesy writing. Lastly, the word "creamy" means I hope my stories and experiences can encourage people to open their minds to see anything from different perspective which makes them feel good just like cream.

I think that's all for the brief explanation about my first post after the hiatus.

Hopefully, I can be more consistent in writing and updating this blog. Yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts