Holiday oh holiday

HOLLA! Happy holiday everyone......!

Even though the holiday is gonna end in a few days , but we still have to be in good mood, right? :)
So many things I've been through along this long holiday. Seriously, I've got such a long holiday. Believe it or not it's about one and a half months.
I didn't go to great places anyway. I just spent the days with my big family..

On 28th of July I stayed at my grandma's house with my family. Before i continue, i wish a "Happy Eid Mubarak 1435 H to all moslem around the world..
In the morning around 9am my aunt and her family came. I was so glad to meet them again, especially with my little cousins.
They're just so cute and funny :3

I took some time to take a cool selfie with them :D


OKAY!! So hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Have fun and still in good mood with your family and friends!
byeee ;)) Gbu

~Nadya

Comments

Popular Posts