2 Months Living in Dormitory

Hey, guys! It's been 2 months since I move to dormitory.
Yep, I have been staying at dorm for 2 months.. I just don't realize that I have been a university student for 2 months! I know it's not a big amount yet, I am still thankful for it.

Many things that change me becoming a better person. I have a busy schedule, to be real.
Everyday I have to wake up at 5 am and I do a lot of things in a day, then I sleep at 11 or 12 am. There are many assignments that must be done before the submission date. In other side, I have to be responsible to wash my own clothes and iron the dry ones. Honestly, I often get sleepy in every class that I attend because of the lack time of sleeping.

Just imagine, I never get enough time to talk to my old friends or even talk to my parents via chat or phone call. I know that in the beginning it's already told that it wouldn't be easy for staying in the dorm and studying at the university. But I'd never thought that it would be this hard. Yahh, beside that I know that sometimes I forget that this is a great chance that God has given to me, but every night before I sleep I always come to Him and realize that I wouldn't be here without His strength. He has a beautiful purpose for my future, my life. I can make it because I know that He never lets me go through it all..
You are forever in my life. You see me through the season. Cover me with Your hands and lead me in Your righteousness. And I look to You and I wait on You. I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love for Your faithfulness to me. I'm carried in everlasting love. You'll never let me go through it all...
Just wait for another unexpected stories of mine.. I will post as soon as I can.
God bless :))

 ~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts