Fact or Gossip: Gary is Leaving Running Man?

Leessang's Gary is permanently leaving SBS variety show 'Running Man'.
 Gary
I was so shocked when I read the title of the news. "Are you serious? What will happen to Running Man without him?" Usually called "Mr. Random Capable", he is one of the members who has a big part in every episode. Without him on the show, I can't imagine. I have been watching his appearance on Running Man since the very first episodes and I really miss those moments.

But then, I read the article and it's written that it's a fact!

The reason behind Gary's departure is due to his desire to focus on music. The producers further explained, "Gary expressed his desire to focus on his music studies and revealed that he wants to invest more time in music. The 'Running Man' producers decided to respect Gary's decision to pursue his main field as a musician. We sincerely appreciate Gary who has given great effort for 'Running Man' as the original member for the past 7 years."

The last recording with Gary is set on October 31, and 'Running Man' will continue on without Gary starting in November.

What do you think guys? It must be a sad thing for you too, especially big fans of Running Man.
Last time I watched Running Man was on episode 314. I had never watched it again because of my busy schedule. I can't find any free time anymore to watch RM or even drama. But, I have planned that I will watch as many episodes as I can on holiday..

I hope the best for his career in music. And I hope someday he will come back to Running Man even though he comes as a guest. Don't forget to watch the last appearance of Gary on Running Man that will be tuned on Monday, October 31 2016. Notice that, guys!

Gary Oppa, thank you for your great work and participation for all these years. I, as one of Monday Couple fans have had a fun time during the show because of you and other members.



Source: allkpop

Comments

Popular Posts