Happy Mother's Day!

It's December 22 which means today is Mother's Day in my country. Some people will just ignore this special day, some people will make this special day more special for their mom.

I found this doodle picture in Google search and i realized that today is Mother's Day!
 
Now I'm trying to help you if you don't know or still don't understand how you can celebrate this day with your mom.

 
She is the one and only who gave you birth, who takes care of you, who supports you, who buys you your favorite things, who always prays for you. Other women may do the last four things for you, but no one can replace mom's unconditional love.



Here some songs and pictures including a video that I hope can touch your heart and make you realize that mom is everything


Girls' Generation - Dear Mom

Infinite - Mom

Jayesslee - How Can I Not


This might be our little thoughts about mom...
 

Listen to her. She is always right...
Appreciate her always...
 

You are not alone. You have her...

This is absolutely true...
 

She can never be replaced...
 

And have you ever realized that she is beyond amazing...?
 

So, what are you waiting for?
All I want to say is... 
 


Hope you can tell and show your love to your mom wherever she is. I hope she is always happy and healthy. God bless your mom <3

~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts