People Change

One of life lessons that I get for these few years is people change and life must go on no matter what. I have been through this kind of thing. 

When I graduated from junior high school, I and my close friends made a promise that we had to meet each other soon and that we had to keep contacting each other. There were five of us. But, as soon as we entered the senior high school year, we never really do chatting to each other. That was really sad that some of us had forgotten it. Friends that I thought would be my best friends, time has proved that they are not. Even so, I'm thankful that I can still chat some of them although it's just a short conversation only to say "Hi! How are you?"
I start to realize a few things
  • Some people change as time goes by. It's not our fault, it's not their fault either. It is just the nature of human being. 
  • We can't hope them to stay the same as who they used to be in the past. They should have been a different person when we meet them again. 
  • Lucky for us if we still keep their pictures. Even though they change, the pictures don't.
  • It's amazing how one year, two years, or more can change them. It hurts and it's hard to see them as another person, like a stranger.
  • Despite of that, we're so lucky if we have that kind of people who still be with us, love us and make us comfortable as the way we are.
 
Well, that's my story for now. Thank you for reading.
Have a great day! May God bless you :)


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts