God Strengthens My Calling

Today is exactly 3 years since the first time I come to college and live in the dormitory. When I looked at the gallery in my phone, I realize that time flies so fast. I have passed 3 years in this place. I have gone through many ups and downs. I have met many new friends from many places all over this country. I have experienced the love and grace of God.

If I throw back to 3 years ago when I was still confused whether I want to accept the scholarship offer or not, my calling was not to be a teacher. I just did what I need to do that time which is to sign the scholarship contract with my parents also. Even after I had arrived at the college and lived in the dormitory, I was still not sure with my presence in this place. Should I really be here? Should I just resign from this place before I regret it? Should I tell my parents that I don't want to be a teacher? Well, that's what I thought.

As time goes by, God still holds my hand and never lets me go. Sometimes I stay away from Him, but then He comes to me and takes my hand. He knows that I was not sure with myself for being in this place since the beginning. But, I believe He has prepared a beautiful plan for me. That is proved by what I have done and gone through this 3 years. To be honest, 3 years is not a short time, yet not a long time either. What I know is I always lean on Him whatever my life situation is. 

Whenever I feel like I don't belong here, God strengthens my calling. 
Whenever I feel like I want to give up, God strengthens my calling.
Whenever I feel like I'm not called to be a teacher, God still strengthens my calling.

See that? What God has prepared for us is not to harm us, but to prosper us, for our own good and His glory. If God has planned something for us, He will do it anyway. Nothing can stop Him. He has called me to be a teacher, then He keeps reminding me about the responsibilities that I have to accomplish during my study. 

I hope that you can also know your calling from God. Listen to Him, let Him talk personally to you. Although what you face now does not seem clear and easy, God never leaves you. He will make everything clear and beautiful in His time. The key is to trust and obey. Trust that God has a beautiful plan for your life and obey to His word as your life guide.

God bless you :)


~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts