100 days to go

Today is the second day of the third month in 2020. When I looked at my calendar this morning, I realized that I got exactly 100 days to go in the university as a college student. In other words, I'm going to graduate from the university life in 100 days. Wow!

Well, I'm so excited yet worried and sad at the same time. Excited to know that I'm gonna be a teacher real soon. Worried about the place/school where I'm gonna teach and spend my life for five years (or more). Sad to know that I'm gonna leave the dormitory (read: my second home) as the only place where I can study and sleep well for this four years.

Until then, what am I busy with?
For now, I'm busy with a program that is held by the government. Therefore, my faculty applies it as well. The program is Pendidikan Profesi Guru (PPG) as a program to train and equip teachers in order to be a professional teacher who is able to guide, arrange, enable, and unfold everything that the learners have to learn with higher order thinking skills.

As I am finishing my study with a lot of things that are still not clear, one thing that is clear is it's not I, but through Christ in me who will enable and walk with me along the way. I know one song which really touches my heart and illustrates the Grand Narrative in general. I think this song is perfect to encourage me more, especially to finish this race.
You can enjoy the song here 


I hope you are also blessed with this song and let the Holy Spirit renews you day by day. And wish me luck to spend the last 100 days in this place. 

Comments

Popular Posts