Before Moving Day

It's time for us, the dormitory students to move to a new room with new roommates also. Anyway, I have spent my college life in my current room, 722 for a year. There are so many things I have learned. I met different and unique persons. I am so thankful to have a chance to be in the same room with them. Here, I wanna share those different and unique persons that I have spent my life with for this past year.

The order is based on their age
1. Kak Tirsa Naiway (from Papua)
2. Kak Febby Octavia (from Luwuk)
3. Kak Jessica Christina (from Medan)
4. Kak Tirsa Kezia (from Manado)
5. Meri Banya (from Kupang)
6. Sry Handayani (from Medan)
7. Tenri Maria (from Medan)
8. Maria Andini (from Tangerang)
9. Siska Pebina (from Jakarta)
10. Melisa Anggayni (from Bandung)
11. Ribka Verrawaty (new student from Sangihe)
12. Gledis Mainoa (new student from Sangihe)

I am really thankful that I can know them and live with them. Every morning when I wake up, I see them and also every night before I go to sleep they are there. Many moments that we have been through and life lessons as well. I will never forget our laughs and  togetherness. I hope our relation doesn't stop as soon as we move to our new room, but we still continue to communicate with each other as sisters in Christ.

Gbu gengs!

~Nad's

Comments

Popular Posts